- Electronics & Gadgets
- Gastronomy & Dining
- Hotels & Resorts
- Luxury Shopping
- Luxury Trends
- Most Expensive
- Photo shoots
- Street Style
- Wine Champagne and Spirits
Urwerk UR-110 ZrN Torpedo Watch
The Urwerk Champagne Supernova is a limited edition twist on Urwerk’s UR-110 Torpedo watch launched early this year.
The radiant and very nice looking color comes from a coating of Zirconium Nitride on the bezel, which provides the distinctive pale gold hue that gives rise to the “Champagne Supernova” nickname.
Zirconium Nitride is a high-performance ceramic coating that provides superb scratch, wear and corrosion resistance.
Like MB&F’s Horological Machines, Urwerk’s ultra-limited, super-pricey timepieces are of their own world and tend to foster love or hate by those who view them.
The watch will be limited to 12 examples and will be available at Chronopassion in Paris, Westime in LA, Marcus in London, and The Hour Glass in Singapore.
- Montblanc Villeret 1858 Pulsograph for ONLY WATCH 2011
- Hublot $5 Million Big Bang Watch
- The Monaco 2011 Executive Dual Time Limited Edition Watch
- Döttling GrandCircle Safe
- Chopard Jackie Ickx Edition V Chronograph Watch