- Electronics & Gadgets
- Gastronomy & Dining
- Hotels & Resorts
- Luxury Shopping
- Luxury Trends
- Most Expensive
- Photo shoots
- Street Style
- Wine Champagne and Spirits
Cartier Cadran Lové Tourbillon Watch
This piece builds off of previous innovations and design motifs to result in this interesting looking timepiece.
The Caliber 9458 powering the Cadran Lové Tourbillon is a variant of an already existing tourbillon (the ladies “Alligator Tourbillon”) but the watch itself is decidedly masculine, i.e. with sculpted Roman numerals rather than a pave diamond crocodile.
The tourbillon is actually a “flying tourbillon”, a complicated execution of the tourbillon in which the tourbillon carriage seems to “fly” on bridges.
Cartier connoisseurs will recognize the Roman Numeral design from to that used on the Santos skeleton watches in prior years.
- Hublot $5 Million Big Bang Watch
- Urwerk UR-110 ZrN Torpedo Watch
- Montblanc Villeret 1858 Pulsograph for ONLY WATCH 2011
- The Monaco 2011 Executive Dual Time Limited Edition Watch
- Bell & Ross Vintage WW1-90-96-97 Watch Collection